The East Window dates from about 1511 - the glass from about 1859. The arms of Cardinal Bourchier (d.1486) in the small window over the south door, and the bishop’s head in a south window of the Chancel are ancient.
An old Sundial or ‘Mass Dial’ will be found to the west of the Priest’s door into the Chancel, about 5 feet from the ground. Such dials were made between 1350 and 1500.
The recess on the South wall is by some considered to have housed the later shrine of St. Ethelburga. The relics were removed to Canterbury by Archbishop Lanfranc in 1085. It now houses the Aumbry which was designed by Helen Burr and installed in 2006.